Of course, I say Hi!

Welcome to my blog, the only place my mind can ramble on and on and sweet people, like you, have the patience to go through.
Hope you find something new.
Peace
:)

Monday, June 25, 2012

The sound of waves

It has been so so long
It still feels like seconds
Now something's gone
And the new start ends



It was not what I thought
It was not what I saw
Looks like I got caught
Now I have nothing at all



So all I have right now
Is the sound of waves
Just a reminder that
All's not gonna be grave



The splashing and pounding
The shrill and rushing
Sea winds in my hair
And a long deep breath



The coast makes it clear
Whatever it is, dont fear
The winds might be rough
But you have to stay tough



Its been heard and said before
But that's how it's suppose to be
Only you make your life
Just believe yourself and see



No comments:

Post a Comment