Of course, I say Hi!

Welcome to my blog, the only place my mind can ramble on and on and sweet people, like you, have the patience to go through.
Hope you find something new.
Peace
:)

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Closing my eyes

It's like being stuck in a loop, 
sometimes life goes through blues.
Living each day as the same,
not much change, not much pace.

A race against time 
is such a priority,
Thinking something new
is such a minority.

Till when can such a goose chase last?
All the energy is gonna run out fast.

So I am closing my eyes,
watching the darkness. 
To see how my mind defies, 
the truth, the usual, the mess.

Reality has nothing new,
its time we think it through.
Impossible to possible,
change the calling of that label.


So I am closing my eyes,
watching the darkness. 
Because I can truly see,
what becomes free.

Closing my eyes,
imagining some glee.
Something you still can't see,
a discovery just for me.


I may not know too much but I can surely think much more coz I can experience Life and Laugh as It is!


No comments:

Post a Comment