Of course, I say Hi!

Welcome to my blog, the only place my mind can ramble on and on and sweet people, like you, have the patience to go through.
Hope you find something new.
Peace
:)

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Enough is Enough

Enough of Books
Enough of Movies
Enough of Food
Enough of Love
But
Enough of Waiting
Enough of Work
Enough of Traffic
Enough of Tiredness


Enough of Good things
But
Enough of Bad things too


Enough of Life
BUT not
Enough of Time!

























I may not know too much but I can surely think much more coz I can experience Life and Laugh as It is! 

2 comments:

  1. great thoughts, great poem, there is always a enough in whatever come across, but there is always a scope of little more so always work more love more laugh more enjoy more fight more( yes) moke more at others as life is for more ( give me more---say to GOD).

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...Andrew you said tht right...we should always aim for much more from life :)

    ReplyDelete