Of course, I say Hi!

Welcome to my blog, the only place my mind can ramble on and on and sweet people, like you, have the patience to go through.
Hope you find something new.
Peace
:)

Friday, December 26, 2014

Present this Christmas

Look at that, time just smiled,
The bells are ringing, the star is shining. 
Laughter echos through our eyes,
The moment is right, it's the perfect timing.

Merry is the feeling,
Love is the thought.
I wish Christmas took heart,
And saw the happiness you brought. 

If the legends were to be believed,
If the stories were said to be true.
I would draw in all the courage,
And ask for only you. 

There's no need for wrapping,
I want you as you are.
Just happiness in your heart,
and love in your car.

I wish as we sat besides each other,
breezing through every endevour
Be my present this Christmas.
Be present in my life forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment